5. How to assign folder for backup?
There are 4 methods: The first and the second one is Drag&Drop
- to "drag" folder from Windows Explorer and "drop" it on the Smart Turn Off icon.
In this case the program will inform you: "Assigned for backup (folder name)"
- to "drag" folder from Windows Explorer and "drop" it on the opened Smart Turn Off window.
In that case the program will show you the list of folders assigned for backup including that one you have assigned
- to copy the folder and then click right mouse button over the application icon and
- open "BackUp Settings, quick data access", (it's the bottom button with arrows or F6) use menu
the left frame of the form or use the corresponding button on toolbar
The most desirable and correct way is the last one because the program automatically estimates if
there is enough room on the receiving disk for all information assigned for backup.