"Those how has information rules the world..."
In other words your private information can be used
- someone or something, such as malware, virus, took advantage of a saved username and password to the site or forum, where you use a universal respect ... reputation may
be damaged, isn't it? The virus will send spam on your behalf
- virus found ID and password to the e-commerce site, and even worse, gotten information about the
credit card used for the internet payment ... trouble! It is a pity that you know about missing only after receiving a statement on a credit card ...
- if a password for a free mailbox, ICQ, Jabber, etc. stolen and replaced by someone, the probability of return
stolen nickname virtually zero. Ultimately, loss of information, contacts, customers, reputation
and time ...
- your potential rival in the office how want to be promoted browses your PC every day and was the first to realize the manager's target, thou it was you who was going in the right direction
- your boss had found internet links on your PC to the websites for those who is looking for a job. Probably you'll have to change your work place much sooner than you supposed to
- some of your relatives found some other disgracing facts ─ inevitable pay off and severe punishment will depend on the state of dissoluteness of the site you've visited.
Smart Turn Off will help to wipe out tracks!
Damn these windows temporary files and VIRUSES!
Many people know that temporary files
occupy disk space to no purpose and slowdown PC. But not many know that professionals can get a lot of information out of this stuff. They can even get information potentially dangerous for you. But what is real threat to you is not temporary files itself but computer viruses that put on a mask of a temporary file, hide among them either in windows temp folder or among temporary internet files and run itself during the next computer session. Usually you can't delete these files even in Windows Explorer because Windows NEEDS them!
You should get rid of temporary files the same way as you do with other trash!
Another bitter truth
Very interesting things like credit card info can
be found among the temporary files, and neither
Windows ©, nor any web browser can delete temporary
files truly! Only deletes links to the files and the
content of such deleted files remains available for some
time! In order to guarantee the removal of information
Smart Turn Off uses built-in file shredder that
conforms to "Clearing and sanitizing standard DoD
5220-22M" of the US Department of Defense.
Also the file shredder will delete files in the Recycle Bin,
clean-up settings >>>